- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Language & input.
- In the Language & input screen, next to Standard keyboard, tap the Settings icons.
- In the Standard keyboard settings screen, tap to remove the check in the box next to Keyboard sounds.
NOTE: Repeat this procedure and tap to place the checkmark back in the box next to Keyboard sounds to enable the keyboard sounds.