NOTE: This process will require the use of a Micro A/B USB cable (sold separately) in order to connect to the computer.
- Connect the tablet to a computer using a USB cable.
- In the AutoPlay window, click to select the Open device to view files option.
NOTE: If the AutoPlay window does not appear, to manually access the device click the Start button, click Computer, and then double-click the Sony Tablet S icon.
- In the Sony Tablet S window, double-click the USB storage icon.
- If the folders do not appear, the tablet is locked. Unlock the tablet to view the folders. Folders will not appear if the tablet is locked.
- You will now have access to the following folders on the tablet:
- You can now copy the desired contents from the computer to the appropriate location within the tablet folder structure using any of the following methods:
- Drag and Drop
- Copy and Paste
- Cut and Paste