IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
NOTE: The Windows® 10 operating system does not support the Multi-touch gesture function. This function will be disabled and removed from the VAIO Control Center during the Windows 10 upgrade process.
Pinch Zoom is a new feature of the notebook touchpad that allows the option to zoom in or out of a picture by moving two fingers towards or away from each other.
This feature is similar to functions on certain cell phones that utilize the Android™ operating system, or Apple® iPhone® mobile digital device.
NOTE: The software application must support this feature.
Follow these steps to enable or disable the setting:
NOTE: Pinch Zoom is on by default.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, under Devices and Printers, click Mouse.
- In the Mouse Properties window, click the Multitouch Gestures tab.
- On the Multitouch Gestures tab, locate the Enable Pinch Zoom check box.
- Once the box is either checked or unchecked, click OK.