Follow this procedure to create or log into an account and begin using the PlayMemories Online application.
- The Personal Space application, which was originally included on the tablet as a free Sony online media service to provide the ability for users to share videos and photos with friends and family through e-mail and Sharing Groups, has been renamed to the PlayMemories Online application.
- If you have not yet updated the Personal Space application to the new PlayMemories Online application, or if you receive a message stating that the Personal Space application is not responding, you will need to manually install the update from the Play Store before proceeding.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the PlayMemories Online icon.
- In the PlayMemories Online screen, if you already have an old Personal Space or existing Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account, tap the Sign In button and use the on-screen keyboard to enter the email address and password associated with that account, and then skip to step X.
- In the PlayMemories Online screen, if you do not have an old Personal Space or existing Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account, tap the Create an Account button.
- In the Create a New Account screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the required information, and then scroll down and tap the I Agree, Create My Account button.
- You will now be at the main PlayMemories Online screen, where you can begin uploading and sharing photos and videos.