By default, the Tablet S is set to automatically rotate when turned. Follow this procedure if you wish to fix the view orientation and disable the automatic rotation feature.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Display.
- In the Screen Settings screen, turn the tablet screen to the orientation you wish to fix it at, and then tap to remove the check mark in the box next to Auto-rotate screen.
The screen will now stay at the selected orientation, even when turned.
IMPORTANT: To re-orient the screen at any point, just repeat this procedure to place the check back in the box next to Auto-rotate screen.