A collection is a custom set of books and other items that you create from items on the Reader or the library of the Reader™ for PC or Mac® software. It is a unique and convenient way to organize your items. You can organize and personalize your content by creating collections by subject matter, date, genre or anything that best suits your purpose.
Create a collection:
- Click the My Library tab.
- On the category bar, click Collections.
- Click the Create New Collection button.
- Enter a collection name and then press Enter on your keyboard. A new collection will be added to the Collections list.
Add books to the collection:
- Once you have created the collection, click the My Library tab.
- On the category bar, click to select the book you want to add to the collection. Multiple books can be selected by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking on the books.
- With the book(s) selected, at the bottom of the screen, click the Add to Collection button.
- From the menu that pops up, click to select the collection you want to add the book(s) to.
NOTE: The next time you sync your Reader Digital Book, the collection and its contents will be added to your Reader device.