The SensMe™ feature provides a twelve tone analysis of your music to detect the mood and tempo of your songs and allow them to be organized accordingly.
Follow this procedure to use SensMe™ feature.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Walkman icon.
- In the Walkman screen, in the upper-left corner of the screen, tap My music, and then tap the SensMe™ channels icon.
- In the SensMe™ channels screen, in the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Download music info.
- In the Download music info screen, tap the Start button to download album art, track information and SensMe data.
- If desired, you can tap to place a check in the box next to Replace existing information before tapping the Start button to update the entire music library on the tablet. Replacing all existing information takes longer, and uses more memory, but will result in better mood matching for the SensMe channels.
- Once the download is complete, if one of the mood icons displays a 0 (zero), that means none of the currently loaded music files match that mood.