A notification icon will appear in the Notifications section of the tablet desktop to indicate that the PlayStation Store is available for download.
Follow this procedure to download and install the PlayStation Store application.
NOTE: If you do not see the PlayStation Store notification, make sure the Notifications and Background Data features are turned on, as currently the only way to download the PlayStation Store application it via the Notifications section.
- In the Notifications section, tap the time to open the full view of the Notifications panel.
- In the Notifications panel, tap Install PlayStation®Store.
NOTE: If a PlayStation®Store is available prompt is displayed, tap Yes.
- At the Installer for PlayStation®Suite prompt, tap Install.
- You may see a screen informing you that an application needs to be updated. If this occurs, tap the Update button and follow the on-screen instructions to update the named application.
- If more than one application needs updated, the update screen will appear for each application until all required updates are installed.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the PS Store icon.
- In the User Agreement screen, read the agreement, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and then tap the Accept button.
- In the PlayStation®Network screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the appropriate user name and password, and then tap the Sign In button.
- If you do not have a PlayStation®Network account, tap the Create a New Account button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The PlayStation®Network account login information is the same as the Sony Entertainment Network account login information. They are basically just different names for the same network service.
- You will now be at the main PlayStation®Store screen.