The electronic front curtain shutter function shortens the time lag between shutter releases.
- Power on the camera.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the Multi-selector to the right to select the Custom icon.
- Press the Multi-selector to the right to select 5.
- Press the Multi-selector down and select Front Curtain Shutter.
- Press the center button of the Multi-selector to set the Front Curtain Shutter to On.
- When you shoot at high shutter speeds with a large diameter lens attached, the ghosting of a blurred area may occur depending on the subject or shooting conditions. In these instances, set the Front Curtain Shutter option to Off.
- Do not use the Front Curtain Shutter function when using a Konica Minolta™ lens because the correct exposure will not be set or the image brightness will be uneven.