Books purchased from online stores (provided they are in the supported format ) will need to be imported into the Reader™ (eBook) Library software. Follow these steps to import a book:
- Create a new folder on your computer.
- Redownload the book and save it to the new folder you created.
- Right click on the book that you want to import and select Open with.
- You will see a pop up window. Select the Reader for PC as a default program to open the files.
- Once you select the program as default program all the books will open automatically in the Reader for PC.
NOTE: If you require support for books purchase from online stores, please contact the place of purchase.