Follow the steps below to play audio from an Apple® iPhone® mobile digital device, Apple iPod touch® portable player, Apple iPad™ mobile digital device, Apple Macintosh® computer or a computer with Windows® operating system using the Apple iTunes® application software:
- Make sure that the following source devices or software is being used:
- Apple iPhone 4S, 4 or iPhone 3GS
- Apple iPod touch (2nd 3rd,or 4th generation)
- Apple iPad or iPad 2 with iOS 4.2 or later.
- Apple iTunes 10.1 or later
- Update the system software (firmware) of the iPhone, iPod, iPad and iTunes software.
- Refer to the supplied manual or help files for further assistance with any of the steps below.
- Launch a music application from the Apple mobile device.
- Tap or click on the AirPlay menu [FIG.1] icon at bottom right of the device screen or iTunes window.
- Select the Network speaker.
NOTE: The following image is an example using the SAN-S500 Network speaker.
- Select and play the desired file or playlist.