IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If this error appears on your TV screen, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Disconnect the USB device and Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL™) devices from your TV.
- Reconnect the USB device to your TV.
- Make sure that you don't connect the USB device to a USB Hub.
- Try to connect the USB device to a different USB port.
- Use an external power supply, such as a phone charger, if you're using a Hard Disk Drive (HDD).
- If the issue still occurs, reset your TV.
If the error still appears after you reset your TV, the USB device maybe damaged. Try a different USB device.