Use the information below to transfer music, video, and pictures using the Media Go™ software. You can check the list of supported devices and file formats on the Media Go website.
Things To Know
- You can check the list of supported devices and file formats on the Media Go website.
Note: Media Go software may work with other devices not on the list but we don't guarantee that it'll work.
- If you're using Apple® Macintosh computers and Walkman® players released in 2012 or older, use the Content Transfer software to transfer media files .
- You can also transfer tracks from the Apple iTunes software to your Walkman player using the Media Go software .
- The videos that you'll transfer will automatically convert into MP4 format, and resize the video to be compatible with your Walkman player.
- Video: How to transfer music to your Walkman player using Media Go software
Transfer your Media Files
Follow the steps below to transfer your media files using the Media Go software.
- Connect your Walkman player to the computer.
- In the Library pane, choose the category for the content you want to transfer (such as Music, Movies & TV Shows, Podcasts, Photos & Home Videos, or Playlists).
- Select the files you want to transfer to your Walkman player.
- Press the Shift key and click to select a range of files.
- Press the Ctrl key and click to select multiple individual files.
- In the lower-right corner, under Destination, click the down arrow and select Walkman.
- Click the Add To button to begin the transfer.
- You can view the progress in the transfer bar.