IMPORTANT: The dual-Screen Tablet P (SGPT211USS) is currently only available for sale in the United States.
If an email with a video, image or music file attached gets an error message and cannot be sent, but regular emails can be sent and received without any problems, then it is likely that the attached file is too large to be sent.
- Gmail® email service does not support sending or receiving attachments greater than 25mb.
- If you are using an email services other than Gmail, contact the email service directly to find out information regarding the attachment limits of their service.
Follow these steps to navigate to the file location and check the file size.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the File transfer icon.
- In the File transfer screen, under the Internal storage, scroll to and tap to open the folder location of the file you want to email.
- Once you have accessed the folder location of the file you want to email, the file size will be displayed.