If you are experiencing this issue, do the following:
- Update the Reader™ for PC or Mac® software. From the menu, click Help and then Check for updates.
NOTE: Once you have completed the update, continue with this procedure to remove the duplicate notes from your Reader digital book.
- Open the book which has the duplicated notes.
- Press the menu button.
- From the menu, tap Notes.
- Once you are in the Notes screen, press the menu button.
- Tap Delete Notes.
- Once you are in the Delete Notes screen, press the Menu button.
- Tap Select All.
- Unselect original notes so that only duplicated notes are checked.
- At the top of the screen, tap Done.
- In the Are you sure that you want to delete all the selected items? message, tap Yes.
- Repeat these steps for any additional books with duplicate notes.