To stream music to the HomeShare® Network speaker from an iPod® portable player, iPhone® mobile device or iPad™ mobile digital device, use the Discovery - Bonjour® Browser. To begin, follow these steps:
NOTE: For additional information including model-specific steps, refer to the manual supplied with the Apple® mobile device, or visit the Apple support website.
- Turn on the Network speaker.
- Connect the Network speaker to an active home Internet connection using a LAN cable.
- Download and install the Discovery - Bonjour Browser software on your Apple device from the App Store.
- Make sure that the Apple device is connected to the same home Internet connection as the Network speaker.
- Start the Discovery - Bonjour Browser.
- From the Discovery - Bonjour Browser, select a local domain.
- Select the World Wide Web HTML –over- HTTP.
- Select the SA-NS500.
- Write down the IP Address listed.
- Start the Safari® Web browser on the Apple device and enter the IP address in the address field.
- Start the WiFi setting.
- Select and play the desired media file.