The manual and Media Go software are included on the drive of your Android™ powered Z Series Walkman® Mobile Entertainment Player. Follow these steps to run the setup:
- If Media Go is already installed on your computer, the installer will check for previous installations and install as necessary.
- If you formatted your Walkman player and no longer have the Setup.exe file on the player, you can download the latest version of the media go software from http://mediago.sony.com/enu/features
- Connect the Walkman player to the computer.
- The USB storage in use screen will be displayed when the player is ready for data transfer.
- From the desktop of your computer, click the Start button and then click Computer.
NOTE: Depending on the operating system of your computer, the steps to access My Computer may be slightly different than described.
- In the Computer window, double click WALKMAN.
- In the Computer < WALKMAN window, double-click Setup.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.