IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To transfer music from a folder on your computer to the Android™ powered Z Series Walkman® Mobile Entertainment Player:
- Open the folder which contains the music.
- Connect the Walkman player to the computer.
- The USB storage in use screen will be displayed when the player is ready for data transfer.
- From the desktop of your computer, click the Start button and then click Computer.
NOTE: Depending on the operating system of your computer, the steps to access My Computer may be slightly different than described.
- In the Computer window, double click WALKMAN.
- In the Computer < WALKMAN window, double-click the Music folder.
- Drag and then drop the music from the folder on the computer to the Music folder on the Walkman player.