To transfer music, videos, playlists or pictures to your Android™ powered Z Series Walkman® Mobile Entertainment Player:
- Connect the Walkman player to the computer.
- The USB storage in use screen will be displayed when the player is ready for data transfer.
- Start Windows Media player.
- Click the Sync tab.
- Your Walkman player should appear in the software like this:
- Drag and then drop the songs, videos, playlists or pictures that you want to transfer from the library to the Sync list.
- The content should now be displayed in the sync list.
- Click the Start sync button.
- The sync progress will display and the content will be transferred to the Walkman player. Do not disconnect until the process is complete.