- Insert a blank DVD or Blu-ray Disc® (BD) into the DVD or BD recordable drive of the computer.
- From the Calendar View or Folders View, select the movie clips you want to burn.
- Click the Create Discs icon.
- From the drop down box on the right, choose either AVCHD (HD) or Blu-ray Disc (HD)
- After adding all the videos you want to write to the disc, click the Create Disc button.
- Confirm that the selected videos are checked, and click Next.
- When the Disc Creation Complete window appear, click Finish.
For more information and help using the PlayMemories software, visit PlayMemories Home Support.