Tap the screen of your DSC-TX10 Cyber-shot® camera to enable Tracking focus. This feature tracks and adjusts the focus automatically, even if the subject is moving.
- Press the shutter button halfway to lock the focus and exposure settings.
Use Tracking Focus with Other Features
- Face Detection
- You can register a face on the camera and set it as a priority.
- If the registered face goes in and out of the camera screen, the camera re-focuses on it again.
- Smile Shutter
- If you turn on Smile Shutter and register a face, the camera takes the photo automatically only if it detects that person's smile.
Difficult Focusing Conditions
Tracking focus may fail to lock, lose focus, or track a different subject in the following situations:
- The subject moves quickly.
- The subject is too small or too large.
- The subject is the same color as the background.
- Light conditions are low.
- The brightness of the light changes.