To prevent unauthorized access to the Google Play™ store and Google Chrome™ browser, do the following:
- Press the Home key on the remote and select Google Chrome.
- Press the Option key to go to Chrome options.
- In the Select Settings and then press enter.
- In the Settings window, locate Chrome Lock Settings and then press enter.
- From Application lock, select Lock Google Chrome and Market by pressing enter.
- Enter a 4 digit PIN and then select okay.
- Confirm the selected PIN and lockdown by pressing enter again.
- Your browser and market are now only available to those that you provide the PIN to.
NOTE: If the PIN is forgotten, access can only be regained by a factory data reset.