Follow these steps to resolve this error.
- Using the operating system uninstall utility, uninstall the Media Gallery®, VAIO Media™ Plus and VAIO Entertainment Library software.
- Some of the software applications listed may not have been included with the computer, or may have already been uninstalled.
- Uninstall each application separately and restart the computer after each uninstall procedure.
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click VAIO Care.
- In the VAIO Care window, click Advanced Tools.
- Under Advanced Tools, click Restore and Recovery, click to select Reinstall applications and driver, and then click the Next button.
- In the Select Programs or Drivers to reinstall section, click to place a check in the box next to both Media Gallery and VAIO Media Plus (if present), and then click the Next button.
- Click Start reinstall.
IMPORTANT: Once the applications have been reinstalled, immediately visit the eSupport website and download and install the most recent VAIO Entertainment Library and Media Gallery updates available. Downloads are posted on your model support page.