- The ability to capture a picture of a Tablet screen or error message is a feature specific to the Android version 4.0 (or later) operating system and is not available on Tablets that have not been updated to Android version 4.0 (or later).
- Perform a system update to upgrade your tablet to the latest version of the Android operating system.
Follow these steps to capture a picture of any screen or error message on your tablet.
- Navigate to the screen or message you want to capture displayed on the tablet.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Power and Volume - buttons.
- The screen will be captured.
No other action from you is needed. All captured screen image files will automatically be saved in the Pictures folder. Follow the steps below to access that folder and view the screenshot image files.
NOTE: The screenshot image files will be named using the date and time the image was captured. This is to ensure no two captured images will have the same name. The file name format will be as follows: Screenshot_YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS.png
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the File transfer icon.
NOTE: If the contents of the Internal storage is not displayed, tap the Internal storage icon.
- In the File transfer screen, under the Internal storage, scroll to and tap to select the Pictures folder.
- In the Pictures folder, tap the Screenshots folder.
- In the Screenshots folder, all the captured images will be displayed.