Follow this procedure to change the font size of the text on the tablet.
- The ability to change the font size of the text is a feature specific to the Android version 4.0 (or later) operating system and is not available on Tablets that have not been updated to Android version 4.0 (or later).
- Perform a system update to upgrade your tablet to the latest version of the Android operating system.
NOTE: Changing the font size will be present throughout all of the operating system text, though it will not change the text of icon names. The font size changes should be present within most applications, though it is possible that some application will not support this feature. If that is the case, you will need to contact the application developer for additional assistance with their application.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Display.
- In the Display screen, tap Font size.
- On the Font size prompt, tap to select the desired size option.