- The ability to capture a panoramic image using the tablet camera is a feature specific to the Android version 4.0 (or later) operating system and is not available on Tablets that do not have Android version 4.0 (or later).
- If necessary, perform a system update to upgrade to the latest version of the Android operating system.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Camera icon.
- In the Camera screen, tap the Panorama button.
NOTE: The panoramic feature is only available to use with the back camera (located on the side opposite of the LCD screen). The camera on the front of the tablet does not support the feature.
- In the Camera screen, frame the beginning of the scene you wish to take a panoramic picture of, tap the Circle button to begin the panoramic image capture, and slowly pan the tablet across the desired scene.
- The green circle inside the Circle button will change to a green square to indicate the panoramic image capture process has been started.
- The wordsToo Fast will appear in red if you are moving the tablet camera too rapidly across the scene. If this occurs you may need to attempt the panoramic image capture again.
- Once you have moved the tablet across the entire scene, tap the Circle button again to stop the capture process.
- The panoramic image will now save and, once saved, will appear on the film roll.
NOTE: The panoramic image capture process is not difficult, but it may take some practice until you can capture an image you are happy with.