NOTE: If you have problems launching the Netflix® video application or encountering video quality issues when using the application, manually uninstall and reinstall the Netflix video application.
Here are some of the symptoms you may see for the video quality issue:
- Video artifacts
- Green, yellow or red banding
- Pausing of the video
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Apps.
- In the Apps screen, tap to select the All tab.
- Under the All tab, scroll to locate and then tap to select the Netflix application.
- In the Netflix info screen, tap the Uninstall button.
- At the Uninstall Netflix prompt, tap OK.
- At the Uninstall finished prompt, tap OK.
- Download and install the Netflix video application again from the Google Play Store .
NOTE: For more information regarding the Netflix application, contact Netflix at http://www.netflix.com/contactus.