When launching the Personal Space application an update notification pops up, but tapping the OK button does nothing and a message appears stating that the application is not responding.
If this issue occurs, you will need to install the update manually.
Close the Personal Space application and follow these steps to install the update manually from the Play Store.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Play Store icon.
- At the prompt, tap the Accept button to accept the Google Play Terms of Service.
IMPORTANT: Details of the Google Play, Google Music, Google Books and YouTube Terms of Service can all be viewed by tapping the corresponding link.
- In the Google Play Store screen, tap the Search icon.
- In the Google Search field, use the on-screen keyboard to enter PersonalSpace or PlayMemories, and then tap Enter.
IMPORTANT: The Personal Space application name has changed to PlayMemories Online. Searching for either PersonalSpace or PlayMemories will only find the PlayMemories Online for Tablet application.
- In the Google Search results, tap to select Update under the PlayMemories Online for Tablet application listing.
- In the PlayMemories Online for Tablet screen, tap the Update button.
- At the Permissions prompt, tap the Accept & download button.
- Once the PlayMemories Online for Tablet application update has been downloaded and installed, tap Open to launch the application.
- In the PlayMemories Online screen, tap either the Sign In (if you already had a Personal Space account) or Create an Account buttons and then follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: The name of the application, and all shortcuts to that application, will now be named PlayMemories Online instead of Personal Space.