If a music file cannot be found, you may need to update the Music Player database. A file might not be found if the tablet has been reset, updated or if new music files have recently been transferred onto the tablet.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Music Player icon.
- In the Music Player screen, in the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
- In the Music Player Settings screen, tap Update database.
The tablet storage will be scanned and all music files present should now be available to be played.