The Suggest corrections feature within the Android operating system acts as a spell checker in that it suggests corrections for spelling and other errors. Follow these steps to enable or change the Android Suggest corrections options.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Language & input.
- In the Language & input screen, next to Standard keyboard, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Standard keyboard settings screen, tap Suggested corrections.Settings icon.
- At the Suggested corrections prompt, tap to select the desired level of suggested correction.Settings icon.