- Navigate to the Connect to Internet screen.
- On the remote control, press the up arrow button to select Explain step.
- Press the ENTER button.
NOTE: After pressing the ENTER button, a window displays showing the Mac address of the Internet TV device.
If your Internet TV is already setup, you can view the MAC address by doing the following:
- From the Home screen, select All Apps and then press enter on the remote.
- From the All Apps screen, select Settings and then press enter.
- In the Settings menu, select Network and then press enter.
- In the Network menu, select Status.
- In the Status menu, the Mac address can be viewed.