The HDMI Display function is a new feature available on the tablet which allows you to connect to a television or monitor via an HDMI cable. In HDMI display mode, the display screen of your tablet will be broadcast to your television or monitor, as will the audio if the television or monitor has attached speakers. This is useful if you would like to watch movies or browse the Internet on your tablet while being able to view the display on a larger screen.
To use the HDMI Display function you will need your an HDMI cable, a television or monitor with an HDMI in port, and the tablet Multiport to HDMI Adapter (Dongle). Once all necessary components are available, follow this procedure:
- HDMI Cable
- HDMI In
- Multiport to HDMI Adapter (Dongle)
- Turn on the tablet and the television or monitor you wish to connect.
- Connect the Multiport to HDMI Adapter (Dongle) to the Multiport located on the bottom of the tablet.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI In port on the Multiport to HDMI Adapter (Dongle).
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI In port on the television or monitor.
- You should now see the Tablet screen displayed on the television or monitor.
- When the tablet is in HDMI Display mode, the tablet screen rotation feature will be disabled.
- All actions and controls will still need to be performed using the tablet touchscreen.
- Unplug the Multiport to HDMI Adapter (Dongle) from the tablet to stop using HDMI Display and return the tablet to normal mode.