The Album application allows you to view pictures installed on and taken with your tablet, and also provide the following features:
- View online pictures from your Facebook® social networking account or Picasa® Web Album service.
- Add geographic tags to images.
- Share pictures using various applications.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Album icon.
- In the Album screen, on the Pictures tab, all of the pictures stored on the tablet will be displayed.
- To add a geographic tag to an Album picture:
- Tap and hold the desire picture until it is highlighted.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Add geotag.
- In the Map screen, zoom in and then tap the desired geographic location for the picture.
NOTE: Geotagged pictures can be viewed by tapping the Maps tab.
- To share or send a picture:
- Tap and hold the desired picture until it is highlighted.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the Share icon, tap See all..., and then tap to select the desired application with which to share or send the picture.
- Complete the procedure using the selected application.
- To view pictures from networked devices, your Picasa or Facebook account:
- In the upper-left of the screen, tap the Online tab.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Online photos.
- In the Online photos screen, tap to place a check in the box next to Picasa, Facebook or both, and then tap OK.
NOTE: You may be prompted to log in to either service. Follow the on-screen steps to complete the login.
- Once you are logged in, the online pictures from the selected service or services will now be viewable from the Online tab.
NOTE: Other networked devices may also be available, although you may need to be granted shared access to those devices.