IMPORTANT: Before attempting to complete this procedure, make sure that you have added a Google® account to the tablet and that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network .
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Drive icon.
- In the Drive screen, next to the file you want to access offline, tap the arrow icon.
- In the preview screen of the selected file, tap the Available offline box.
- You will notice that a Pin icon now appears in the Available offline box and in the notification area, and the word Offline is displayed next to the file name.
- Tap the Offline category tab to view all files that have been made available offline.