- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Drive icon.
- In the Drive screen, in upper-right corner of the screen, tap the Document icon and then tap to select Upload.
- Select the application that contains the desired file or files:
- For Picture files, select either Album or Gallery.
- For Music files, select either Choose music track or Walkman.
- For Video files, select either Album or Movies.
- For Data files (Word, Excel, etc.), select OfficeSuite.
NOTE: The applications listed will vary depending on what Apps you have installed or deleted from the tablet.
- Once the file has been located, tap the OK button.
- The file will now be uploaded to your Google Drive account.
NOTE: Files uploaded to your Google Drive account can be accessed by any device connected to the Internet by visiting and logging into the http://drive.google.com website.