Follow these steps to share a movie or TV show to your Facebook page using the Crackle app.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Crackle icon.
NOTE: If you have not yet done so, tap the More tab and use the on-screen keyboard to sign in to your Crackle account.
- In the Crackle screen, tap either the Movies, Shows or Browse tab to find the media you want to put in your queue.
- When you have located a movie or show you want to put in your queue, tap the movie or show thumbnail or tap the Watch Now button.
NOTE: Because Crackle provides streaming movies without a fee, you may have to watch a commercial advertisement before the selected movie or TV show starts, after it is resumed from being paused or if you skip to different sections of the video.
- Once the movie or TV show begins, tap the video to bring up the menu, and then tap (+) Share This.
- At the Share using prompt, tap to select Facebook.
- In the Facebook login screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the appropriate user name and password, and then tap the Log In button.
- In the Facebook screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter any comments you wish to include, and then tap the Share button.