IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to add a social media service to the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) app.
IMPORTANT: Before attempting to complete this procedure, make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi® network .
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) icon.
NOTE: Depending on how you have configured the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) app, you may be prompted to sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- In the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Accounts and settings.
- In the Accounts and settings screen, tap Networking services.
- In the Networking services screen, tap ADD SERVICE and then tap to select the social media service you want to add.
- The available social media services listed are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Reader.
- Each social media service you wish to add will prompt you for the User name and Password appropriate for that service.
- The procedure for adding the social media services will vary slightly, but are all very similar.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process to log into and add the chosen social media service.
- The chosen social media service will now be added and appear in the Networking services screen.