NOTE: Windows 7 can be used as both a server and controller. You can listen to audio content on the server using the Windows 7 Play To function.
Follow these steps to set up a Microsoft Windows 7 computer:
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Network and Internet.
- Select View network status and tasks.
- Select Public network.
- Select the network being used by the Network audio device.
- Follow the setup instructions.
NOTE: When performing the set up make sure that the Network being used is selected under the View your Active Networks field.
- After the setup is complete, select Change advanced sharing settings.
- Select Choose media streaming Options
- Turn the Media Streaming setting to On.
- Select Allow All.
- Select Ok.
- Select Allow all computers and media devices.
- Select OK.