How to save an image using the Clip Small App.
- On the desktop, tap the Small App icon.
- In the Small App tray, tap the Clip icon.
- In the Clip sceen:
- Tap to select Freeform use your finger or stylus to draw around the portion of the screen you want to capture.
- Tap to select Rectangle to place a rectangle around the portion of the screen you want to capture.
- Tap to select Entire Screen icon to save the entire screen.
- In the Clipped screen, tap the Save icon to save the clip.
- Freeform Clip Save
- Rectangle Clip Save
- Entire Screen Clip Save
NOTE: The clipped image will be saved and can then be used with the Scrapbook app .