There are two ways to capture a picture of any screen or error message on your tablet.
- On the desktop, tap the Small App icon.
- In the Small App tray, tap the Clip icon.
- In the Clip sceen, tap to select Entire Screen icon to save the entire screen.
- In the Clipped screen, tap the Save icon to save the clip.
The clipped image will be saved and can then be viewed using the Scrapbook app .
- Navigate to the screen or message you want to capture displayed on the tablet.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Power and Volume - buttons.
- The screen will be captured.
No other action from you is needed. All captured screen image files will automatically be saved in the Pictures/Screenshots folder. Follow the steps below to access that folder and view the screenshot image files.
NOTE: The screenshot image files will be named using the date and time the image was captured. This is to ensure no two captured images will have the same name. The file name format will be as follows: Screenshot_YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS.png
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the File transfer icon.
NOTE: If the contents of the Internal storage is not displayed, tap the Internal storage icon.
- In the File transfer screen, under the Internal storage, scroll to and tap to select the Pictures folder.
- In the Pictures folder, tap the Screenshots folder.
- In the Screenshots folder, all the captured images will be displayed.