If the camera is not detecting the network or the network ID is not listed on the network list, you can manually register the access point settings on the camera by following the steps below.
- Turn on the camera.
- Press the Menu button.
- Go to Network settings and select Access point settings.
- In the Access point settings window, select Manual setting.
- Select Manual regist.
- Select the input box and type the SSID (name) of the access point that you want connected to the camera.
- Select OK.
- Select the security type and type the password for the access point.
- Select OK to finish and exit.
NOTE: For help finding the SSID and password, refer to I do not know or remember the name of my wireless network - Service Set Identification (SSID) and I do not remember or lost the security key (aka password) for my wireless home network.