IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- Turn the computer ON and the Wireless Device ON.
- Turn the camera ON.
- Press the Menu button.
- Go to Network settings.
- Select Access point settings and press the center button on the control wheel.
- Select the input box and type in the password of your access point (router).
- If the access point has a check mark beside the padlock icon that means that the access point is already selected.
- Then follow the procedure to wirelessly send pictures to a computer .
Note: It may take time for the camera to connect to the network.