Follow steps below to delete music from your tablet using the WALKMAN application.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that the track or file that you want to delete is not being played. The Delete option will not be available for a track or file that is being played.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the WALKMAN icon.
- In the WALKMAN screen, tap My music and then tap either Tracks, Albums or Artists to locate the track or file you want to delete.
- Tap and hold on the track that you want to erase, and at the [Track Name] prompt, tap the Delete option.
- At the Delete prompt, tap Delete to confirm the track removal.