The Sound Organizer software can convert audio files to MP3 or WAV format. Follow the steps below to convert audio files.
- Select the audio file that you want to convert.
- Right-click the audio file.
- Select Convert and Save from the menu.
- Go to File Format.
- Select the file format you want the audio files to be converted to.
- Click OK.
- Files saved in your Digital Voice Recorder cannot be converted unless imported first into the Sound organizer software.
- Converting an audio file may deteriorate the sound quality as a result of audio being recompressed.
- The conversion function is not guaranteed to work with all audio files.