Follow these steps to setup and use the Remote Control in the Watch Now app.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Watch Now icon.
- In the Watch Now screen, tap anywhere on the screen to access the tool bar, and then tap the Tool Box icon.
- In the Watch Now Settings screen, tap Remote Control Setup.
- If you do not yet have a device setup, or if you want to set up another device, in the Remote Control Setup screen, tap Add a new device.
- In the Register device screen, tap either the Easy registeration or Learn from a remote control to register your device.
- Easy registration: This method will allow you to select the category and manufacturer of the device. This is the recommended method.
- Learn from remote control: This method will learn the commands directly from the device remote control. It is recommended that you use this method only if the device is not listed in the Easy registration process.
NOTE: Once the selected device has been registered in the Remote Control app, tap the Back button to return to the Watch Now screen.
- Once a device has been setup in the Remote Control app, tap to designate that device as the preferred device to use with the Watch Now app.