IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to print from the Windows User Interface version of the Internet Explorer app.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, click the Apps category, and then click the Internet Explorer icon.
- In the Internet Explorer screen, point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and select the Devices charm.
- In the Devices screen, click to select the printer device.
- In the [Printer Name] screen, click the Print button.