You can adjust the playback time of the images during slideshow by changing the Slideshow Speed or Photo Interval.
- Press MENU.
- Use the control buttons on the picture frame to select the Settings tab.
- Press the right or left control buttons to select Slideshow settings.
- Once Slideshow settings is highlighted, press the center button of the control keys to enter settings.
- Look for Slideshow speed or Photo interval under the Slideshowing settings.
- Select the desired time to playback the images.
For touch screen photo frames:
- Press Menu on the rear of the photo frame.
- Touch the icon that looks like a Tool box (Settings)
- Touch to select General settings.
- Look for Slide show speed and select the desired time.