Follow these steps to download and play movies from the Google Play Store.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Play Movies icon.
- In the Play Movies & TV screen, you will automatically see the cover art for all of the movies you have redeemed using the same Google account you are currently using with the tablet.
IMPORTANT: If you do not see the movies or TV shows you expect to see, make sure that the Google account you are currently logged in to with the tablet is the same Google account used to purchase the movies or TV shows (or obtain with a promo code). If the accounts are different, you will need to log in to the tablet with the Google account containing records of the movies or TV shows in order for them to be accessible.
- Tap the movie or TV show you would like to play.
- In the [Movies or TV Show Title] screen, tap the Play icon in the center and it will begin to play.
NOTE: If the movie or TV show has been purchased but not yet been downloaded, in the upper-right corner tap the Menu icon and then tap Download. Once the movie or TV show has been downloaded, tap the Play icon in the center and it will begin to play.