To assign the functions to the custom keys, follow the steps below:
- Power on the camera.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Setup and go to the Custom settings.
- Press the Center button on the control wheel to enter Custom settings menu.
- Select the functions to be assigned.
IMPORTANT: Soft key C setting must be set to Custom. Otherwise, custom 1 to 5 will be grayed out.
- Assign the desired settings to each custom set by pressing the center button.
- After assigning all the functions for each custom set, press the Menu button to exit settings.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.