On occasion, an internet video app may not be accessible and will provide an error. This may occur when the app developer is doing an update or doing maintenance on the app. Some of the common error messages may include a server error or network error. In these cases, we recommend trying to use the app at a later time.
Errors Seen When Accessing an Internet Video App
- Unable to connect to Netflix. Please try again later.
- Network Error appears when trying to access or stream internet video content using the Netflix® app on the Blu-ray Disc™ player.
- An error message displays that says the Web browser is not supported or that the content is best viewed or optimized for the Google® Chrome® browser instead.
- An error occurs when trying to watch Netflix movies in the Google Chrome browser.
- An error is generated when accessing or updating internet contents.
- Error when trying to play a title using Netflix.
- Internet browser will be closed due to internal error appears when trying to play videos through the WWE Network™ app.